Friday, June 7, 2013

Sharing



Francis left for California to attend the OPC's annual general assembly.  Jessie has taken this very hard, and started stressing about it Tuesday night (before he left).  I lay on her bed, saying that all the things we loved about him, his love for God, his love for God's people, his wisdom - those very things were why he needed to go for a week.  We talked a little further, and then she tucked into bed satisfied.



The next morning she comes storming down the stairs, "But I said to myself, I don't LIKE California!"
Her appreciation for California was renewed when she heard that Daddy had seen a rattle snake.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, first time I've really noticed that she looks so much like a curley-haired twin! Top pic especially!
Love her.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Wow, first time I've really noticed that she looks so much like a curley-haired twin! Top pic especially!
Love her.
Sarah