Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Samantha



Oh, our dear bossy eldest daughter :) 29 lbs of intense, emotional feelings! Our sweet Sammi is very careful and gentle with Jessie, loving to follow the older girls, and nurture the younger ones. She loves her 'teachers', loves to do things right, and loves things clean. She's figured out how to get Emma in trouble, and observes and analyzes new situations before jumping in. She's a little slower to speak, but more deliberate with her word choices. Always the first one to grab Emma by the neck and take her down. We love our stubborn, serious, sensitive Sammi.

Overheard from Sammi this week:
  • When I get bigger, my nose will get bigger, and fit glasses!
  • Emma, you sit here, right now.... right NOW Emma, or you will get a spanking!
  • 'My do it'
  • Nice van! (yes, that would be ours)
  • Oh, Jessie... go to sleep, little one! You need to grow bigger...
  • Emma.... stay there... I'm tackle you! Stay THERE... Don't run, Emma...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love how two little girls who look so much the same can show such different personalities! I miss them!