Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Emma


Overheard from Emma just this week:
  • "Sammi. You need to share right now. If you don't share, mommy will take it away! Give it to me right now!"

  • "Mom, I want a babysitter" . "Oh yeah? Who do you want to babysit?" "Emily." Sorry, hun, you're stuck with us today.
  • "My turn to be the hippo!"

  • "Uh, oh, Sammi's in trouble now!"

  • "I don't need sleep. Only Sammi needs sleep."

  • "Sammi, cough into your elbow!"

Emma is a joy and a delight, weighing in at 28 lbs and 32 months of pure imp. She is a fearless climber, from the heights of her playground to her dresser. She loves to read, is quick to giggle, talks a ton, is first infront of the camera and initiates daily 'tackle' sessions. She's her own pied piper, not needing to hang out with the crowd, but okay with doing her own thing. She loves Sammi and Jessie to bits, and always makes sure things are fair. I love her independent, feisty spirit, contagious giggle and loving little hands!

No comments: