Things I learned this week
- it IS possible to blow a fuse, a power bar, a treadmill engine and an electrical outlet all in 25 seconds
- I am not an electrician.
- it's also possible to wreck a sewing maching within the same hour
- Nor am I a washing machine repair-person
- blue playdough stains teeth blue
- rice is very tricky to wash out of hair, highchairs, walls, dog fur/AKA never use the washroom at mealtime
- if you burn your fingertips off, it could be adventagious in a bank robbery
- silence does not equal naps - occasionally it means that your daughter is stripping naked, then trying to clean up her own dirty diaper
- and the other one is dismantling the miniblinds
- kids/Sammi can get out of tights, jogging pants, onesies, jeans, and a sweater in less than 7 minutes
- things are always more fun when your sister does them too, so encourage her at all costs
- Sammi can climb out of a pack'n play
- date nights are always interrupted
- doing summersaults off the couch are more fun off the low part (the high part doesn't end well)
- the girls LOVE bible study fellowship, and did very well singing and cleaning up, and loved the leaders
- I have healthy daughters who are learning how to climb and potty train and do a host of new things, and are crazy over each other. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


1 comment:
Ahhhh..the joys of motherhood. And who says being at home can be boring???? I had to laugh at all of the things you've learned....I miss those girls! Give them a kiss from us.
Love Linds
Post a Comment