Wow...I can't believe it! It IS the end of an era...the era of purchasing this car with your own hard-earned money WHILE going to school full-time AND working full-time!! (Somehow I think you had more hours in your day than the rest of us...) This car has done its duty well, has taken you many miles and to many wonderful places. Remember Dad and I meeting you for breakfast in New Hampshire??!!! We are thankful that over all those miles God has protected you! Now....(drumroll...)...a van with happy, healthy little ones! May He continue to protect you and yours on all your travels.
2 comments:
Wow...I can't believe it! It IS the end of an era...the era of purchasing this car with your own hard-earned money WHILE going to school full-time AND working full-time!! (Somehow I think you had more hours in your day than the rest of us...) This car has done its duty well, has taken you many miles and to many wonderful places. Remember Dad and I meeting you for breakfast in New Hampshire??!!!
We are thankful that over all those miles God has protected you! Now....(drumroll...)...a van with happy, healthy little ones! May He continue to protect you and yours on all your travels.
Thanks, Mamma! That was a great breakfast, wasn't it? And yes, I'm very thankful for my van full of babies!
Post a Comment