A good friend from Michigan had come the week before he was born, and she and I took the kids for a picnic dinner to one of our favorite parks. It was a good distraction, as the kiddos were a little nervous about the upcoming baby. This was Tuesday night, and I went in to be induced Wednesday morning. A fun picnic, full of turtle sightings, tag and photos :)
Friday, July 11, 2014
Micah John
Our family was blessed with another little boy just 7 weeks ago. Micah John was born at 6:50 pm on May 21, 2014. Born at 10 lbs, 6 oz and almost 21" long, he's a big boy! He was born quite quickly, and had some rapid breathing when he was born, so he was taken to the NICU for monitoring. Both he and I were released home two days later, so we got to go home together, and he has been such a good baby. The kiddos are adjusting, and he is well loved.
A good friend from Michigan had come the week before he was born, and she and I took the kids for a picnic dinner to one of our favorite parks. It was a good distraction, as the kiddos were a little nervous about the upcoming baby. This was Tuesday night, and I went in to be induced Wednesday morning. A fun picnic, full of turtle sightings, tag and photos :)
A good friend from Michigan had come the week before he was born, and she and I took the kids for a picnic dinner to one of our favorite parks. It was a good distraction, as the kiddos were a little nervous about the upcoming baby. This was Tuesday night, and I went in to be induced Wednesday morning. A fun picnic, full of turtle sightings, tag and photos :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a handsome little guy, Laura! Congratulations!
Post a Comment