Friday, August 10, 2012

Catching up

So yes, Levi turned one month old yesterday.  And I'm just getting caught up on his second week of life.  What can I say?  The kids have been fed, washed, laundry done and VBS/backyard bible club week were to be had.  And sometimes, that's enough!
Levi loves to be snuggled.  Here he's getting caught up on WW2 history with daddy.

Jessie just being a goof!

Jessie is completely crazy over Levi.  She's convinced all he ever needs is 'more milk?' or a 'change stinky bum?' but loves to bounce him in his bouncy seat.  Gentleness is being learned :)

We went to see Fort McHenry, the fort during the war of 1812  where the Star-Spangled Banner was born.  The day was beautiful, and after easing concerns that the boats coming into the harbor were not the British attacking but simply cargo ships, we all really enjoyed it.

Levi is ever increasing in alertness, and looks more and more like Jessie every day.

Levi is a well loved little boy, and Samantha and Emma are crazy over holding him, even when he's upset.  Their only complaint?  That I hog him :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to meet that little guy! Thanks for giving us an update. Glad things are going well, even if it is busy:) Kaylin's looking my shoulders and wants me to tell the girls that she misses them like crazy! Love you guys!