Monday, June 11, 2012

Loves

I love that this little girl has turned serious for all her pictures.  And very, very focussed on her hair with specific ideas of what looks beautiful (although this concerns me at times:)

I love that this one has remained a goofball for pictures, and will jump in front of the camera (despite whoever may be the object of the picture.

I love that despite having a huge couch, all three girls prefer to snuggle on one cushion at the end of it.

I love that we will be attempting camping again in about 10 weeks.  After not having camped last year, I'm hoping it will be fun.  It will, at any rate, be memorable.

I love how this man loves his daughters.  He takes time in Kohls to admire the fancy, feathered earings that they were admiring (even though I knew he was thinking they were ridiculous), and is thrilled at the prospect of raising another girl.  I love that he teases the girls, and I came home this morning to find him making a sour cherry pie using the cherries from our veggie box, and letting each of the girls mix it with a bare finger, and add a 'pinch' of salt.

I love how story times typically end up like this :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love all that too! and rather glad you have a little girl who is fussy about hair, I now know its not totally crazy that Kaylin is as well:) Take care, and you'll have fun camping, perhaps come home tired, but it will be fun:)