Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jessie

Our little Jess-meister. Is. A. Ham. A quick to giggle, grab her sisters by the waist to physically remove the obstacle, disliker-of-sleep little girl. Her grin is infectious. A mere 9 lbs lighter than her older sisters, she keeps up with them more and more by the day. And they love her, calling her "Jessa", "Jess", "Jessie-Lynn" and "Jessie-Jessie". This little tornado has more nick-names than I could have thought possible when naming her, but her personality is big enough to handle the multiple names. And we love her to bits! She currently loves animals and babies, and going for walks. She loves fairy wings, and is a sugar-jukie. She begs to sleep with her sisters, but often is awake long after they our. She is the feeder of Jack, the instigator of trouble and a perpetual joy.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

great pics! Whenever I need a laugh I just have to think of Jessie camping and how she BEAMS when people were singing:)