This is the week where Francis is in Texas, and me and the gals are making memories, so we started off the week with a bang - the Frederick Fall Fair. According to the weather report, today promised to be the only dry day this week, so despite bad tempers, and Monday morning grumps, we decided to head out. The girls did great, and were very obedient and walked and walked and walked. We got to see newborn calves, chicks and ducks, lots of rabbits, goats and puppies. We were introduced to the "most adorable twins" - a pair of calves born a few weeks ago, and when we got home, I overheard a conversation between another pair of adorable twins.
"Hi, Twin.... you are just sooooo sweet!"
"I love you too, Twin. My, aren't you adorable!"
And then, "Mom. Did you know that we're still twins even when we aren't wearing the same clothes. We'll always be twins. For ever and ever, amen." I love these little girls!
1 comment:
I love them to!! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment