Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sunny days

We took a break yesterday to enjoy the sun, sandbox, and the ducks who have returned to the pond. The ducks get braver every year, and yesterday morning the male duck was waiting on the deck for some food. This afternoon, we did comply :) (no, we were not the ones to start feeding them - the condo's across the street have a pond and a waterfall and lots of food... we were just giving them incentive to stay :)

I love these little girls! And they love each other very, very much. They sat watching the ducks and chatting for 15 minutes, until I grabbed the camera.

They also take such good care of Jessie. Jessie had a pediatrician appointment yesterday, so I made arrangements to drop the girls off at a friends. When they found out, they started to cry, "But Jessie wants us... Jessie NEEDS us! She's gonna get poked, and who will sing to her?" Very sweet, so yes, I took them, and yes, they sang to her. I am so blessed!


No comments: