I just found your blog through a comment you left on Becky Harts blog. and I had to write and say how adorable your little girls are! you might know that I have a little girl myself who is only two days older then your two. Her name is Elyssa. there are a few pictures of her on my blog. She is a happy, smily baby just like yours look from the pictures. maybe you have seen other pictures on my sister Irene's facebook page. Glad to have 'found' you. Love Karin Foster (Buist)
1 comment:
Hi Laura,
I just found your blog through a comment you left on Becky Harts blog. and I had to write and say how adorable your little girls are! you might know that I have a little girl myself who is only two days older then your two. Her name is Elyssa. there are a few pictures of her on my blog. She is a happy, smily baby just like yours look from the pictures. maybe you have seen other pictures on my sister Irene's facebook page.
Glad to have 'found' you.
Love Karin Foster (Buist)
Post a Comment