Saturday, February 2, 2008
The first three months
It's hard to believe... three months ago, two little girls entered our lives and boy did life change. Suddenly, date nights needed to be arranged, shopping trips planned for, baby gear taking over the living room, and we quickly became proficient at bathing and changing! We have been so blessed with these little lives, and I feel like I'm falling more in love with them every day. More smiles, giggles and playing! It is beautiful to watch them interact with their world, enjoying snowflakes, loving their baths, watching Jack walk past and recognizing the sounds of our voices. They say that if you can survive the first three months with twins, it gets easier, and that's true. We were definately blessed with a relatively easy time of it... busy for sure, but good. We are so thankful! I can't wait to see what the next three months has in store for us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment